Need Help Finding yarn

natcat

Question

Hello Everyone !!!

I would like to know where I can find some Red Heart- Venice Ombre multi-colored yarn??? We live here in the Antelope valley, Calif, and I want to crochet" The Pumamouse stripe variation of my favorite afghan", it is very beautiful, and if anyone can help, I sure would appreciate it. Thanks:clap

4 answers to this question

I am still looking for "RED HEART--VENICE OMBRE" and I've found out that the "verigated yarn" is what we call "multi-colored" here is the U.S.A. I just haven't been able to find the Venice ombre. I don't drive because I have epilepsey, so when my hubby & I did look in town, we couldn't find it anywhere, I would appreciate any help, even just to let me know where I could fine it on-line!!!

Thank You & Have a great day:hook !!

Carol, the only web reference to that color yarn that I could find was on Pumamouse's site. I can't even find that it's a discontinued yarn. Maybe you could go to one of the online yarn sites (I like Knitting Warehouse) and try to find a different yarn that appeals to you...I think that afghan would be pretty no matter what color scheme you use. I'm sorry I could not help you more.

I still need help finding the Venice Ombre Yarn, I've found other ombres, & I bought 48 ounces of an ombre, & I'm putting 2 solid colors with it.. I still need HELP

Thanks

Carol, the only web reference to that color yarn that I could find was on Pumamouse's site. I can't even find that it's a discontinued yarn. Maybe you could go to one of the online yarn sites (I like Knitting Warehouse) and try to find a different yarn that appeals to you...I think that afghan would be pretty no matter what color scheme you use. I'm sorry I could not help you more.

Natasha

Thank you for the info. I'll try it!!! it figures :eek that a beautiful Venice Ombre I want is, discontinued, oh well, I'll press on:cheer

Archived