Yarn Holder, Spinner

Arrived today.  Just right for those skeins with no center pull.  10 inch tall.  Spins easily.  I attached it to a wooden tv dinner table that is easily moved as I need.  (bed, couch, etc)  I now have 3 style designs.  😁  Love my Wool Jeanie, and a yarn spinner I bought at Knit Picks some years ago. (that one holds my cotton cones nicely, worsted #4 and thread)  Yarn tool heaven.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HMCT7B5?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NCcountrygal said:

Arrived today.  Just right for those skeins with no center pull.  10 inch tall.  Spins easily.  I attached it to a wooden tv dinner table that is easily moved as I need.  (bed, couch, etc)  I now have 3 style designs.  😁  Love my Wool Jeanie, and a yarn spinner I bought at Knit Picks some years ago. (that one holds my cotton cones nicely, worsted #4 and thread)  Yarn tool heaven.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HMCT7B5?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title

That is a great rig.  I did that with a suction cup paper towel holder a couple years ago.  Saves a lot of untangling.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lacycrochet said:

That is a great rig.  I did that with a suction cup paper towel holder a couple years ago.  Saves a lot of untangling.

Pricey, early Christmas. 😆 Rosie just grabbed the yarn and was making a get away when I grabbed it back  Now she has a potato           

ACC0436C-ADBD-4409-877D-2E98A6A20663.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Pricey, early Christmas. 😆 Rosie just grabbed the yarn and was making a get away when I grabbed it back  Now she has a potato           

ACC0436C-ADBD-4409-877D-2E98A6A20663.jpeg

She keeps you on your toes. lol

• Haha 1