Related (on WB, I think thats the name)

Niccers

I caught this show on the breakroom TV at work tonight. Now I only had 15 minutes and I dont watch this show but one of the sisters (youngest I think) had a super long 2 row granny square scarf on tonight.

It was rather pretty.

Cool!!

I've noticed that a lot of WB shows tend to have their female characters wearing really pretty crocheted/knitted things! I am a "Gilmore Girls" freak, and there are lots of episodes where Lorelai and Rory and some other characters are wearing really cool scarves and stuff!

That same character, the youngest sister on Related, always has a cool handmade garment on. A few weeks ago she had the cutest chunky stitch sweater and last week there was something cool too but I don't remember what now. Love that show!

It will be on again wednesday night if anyone missed it. I did see the granny square scarf but missed the flower one, will have to catch that one on wednesday!

I watched it again on Wednesday (didn't cry as much the 2nd time) and saw that the flower scarf was in the preview for next week's show. :blush

Archived