My Triangle

YugenCrochet

I crocheted the first triangle after all these years of crocheting. 5 chain and then increase 1 stitch at the beginning of each row. It seems so easy now.  Please don't laugh about me but I feel very proud of myself. With some adjustments I can finally crochet my very first triangular shawl.

• Like 1

We never laugh, we love to hear and see accomplishments.  We love pictures.  We all remember what it is like to try a new type of stitch or pattern and how proud we feel when it turns out and how frustrated we feel when it does not.  You will find encouragement here.

Love to see a picture of your triangle.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YugenCrochet said:

I crocheted the first triangle after all these years of crocheting. 5 chain and then increase 1 stitch at the beginning of each row. It seems so easy now.  Please don't laugh about me but I feel very proud of myself. With some adjustments I can finally crochet my very first triangular shawl.

Congratulations on your first triangle.  As Tampa Doll said, we don't laugh here, we clap along with you when you achieve your goals. Great job, if you want to show your work off, post a picture in our show and tell, we would love to see it.