harley davidson scarf help

tanner_mady_mom

Question

My brother in law wants a scarf with the harley davidson patch on each end of it. They have gray and black and orange and black. he doesn't want orange and black since that is OSU colors and he is die hard OU Sooner fan. My Wal-Mart does not have a light gray it is only dark and so it won't match the patch. Any ideas? I thank goodness found the patchs for under 5 bucks each so that helps since I was looking at almost 20 a piece for them. How can I attach the patches since they have to be sewn on and not iron on? Would it look alright to do DC for the stitch to help save time and still look okay?

Thanks in advance

Amy

3 answers to this question

I agree it should be something dense where the patch is going. Otherwise it might poke through. Are you machine sewing? Those buggers are really stiff and tough on the fingers sewing by hand. I know exactly what color grey you mean. I'll try to think of who makes that shade.

Thank you for your help ladies. I will being going to the city and will look and see if maybe Jo Anns has it. I am not aware that we have an AC Moore. I will post an update on what I find today.Thanks again

Amy

Archived