My Blog

CarolL

Some how another my blog has changed its apperance. I don't know why or when. Well, that's not exactly true, I did something to the HTML but at not sure what. I have gone to the source and printed it to look over it and try to find where I screwed up. I have no clue. The main part of the page looks fine but the side bar has moved way down on the bottom of the page. Everything about me is down there. If someone would take a look and offer some advice that would be great. Thanks.

Some how another my blog has changed its apperance. I don't know why or when. Well, that's not exactly true, I did something to the HTML but at not sure what. I have gone to the source and printed it to look over it and try to find where I screwed up. I have no clue. The main part of the page looks fine but the side bar has moved way down on the bottom of the page. Everything about me is down there. If someone would take a look and offer some advice that would be great. Thanks.

on my screen, it looks normal....It could be one of the pictures you posted was a little too big, and on your screen it pushed the sidebar to the bottom to make room for it. You might try using clickable thumbnails instead of full size photos instead to avoid that problem. but on mine it looks great!!:yay

Archived