Book/Magazine reccomendations?

emmielee

Hi there!

i'm trying to find new patterns and new things to make, but I really don't know if I want to spend money on a book with patterns and things I already know how to make.

Can I get a few suggestions on what books and/or magazines work well for you?

Thanks! :U

Yeah, I'l jump on the Cool Crochet bandwagon again! :D Love, love, love that book. Another great one for adult clothing is Hip to Crochet. For baby/toddler clothes: Candy Babies & Candy Tots. (Great designs, but the directions are sometimes screwy; I still think they're worth it.) Also for kids: Crochet for Kids : Sweaters for Infants, Girls, and Boys, Crochet for Babies and Toddlers, Too Cute Crochet for Babies & Toddlers : A Whimsical Collection of Hats, Scarves, Mittens & Booties (this one has some really creative patterns, like a Hershey's Kiss hat), Simple Crochet for Cherished Babies, & Adorable Crochet for Babies and Toddlers : 22 Projects to Make for Babies from Birth to Two Years. (Geez, you can really tell what I tend to make, eh?)

• 4 weeks later...

Emmie, give us an idea of what you're looking for, or at least what you've already done and maybe we can be more specific in finding you what you're looking for.

I'd also recommend Cool Crochet. It's a great book. I was just leafing through it today thinking about the types of patterns I want to put out for the spring. There are several light sweaters and tops as well as a coupld handbags.

Archived