Tutorial

Leslie R. Scott

Question

1 answer to this question

Is this a free pattern on the internet?  Is there a specific line of the pattern that is confusing to you?  If it is not a free pattern it is OK to type a line or two here and we can try to demystify it, but don't post the whole pattern as it is against copyright laws and can get the site owners in trouble.

Doing a search I'm finding a couple of blankets with 'wee Irish' in the name, they are in Leisure Arts books, Wee Irish Lass and Wee Irish Baby Afghan, neither of which I've made and I don't own those books but maybe someone else here has.

The Wee Irish Chain is a diagonal box stitch, which is a very simple stitch but also can be very disorienting; there are undoubtedly a LOT of youtubes on the stitch itself, it's also called C2C stitch, that term may get you more video hits. 

Wee Irish Lass looks like it's mostly chain loops and V stitches which (IMO) looks easier/more conventional & straightforward, but it's more open/lacier. 

I doubt if you are going to find a video that takes you entirely through  either of these blankets, tho.