Herrow fellow human folk!

SoulHypno

I just found this site today and thought it looked like a nice place to try connecting with other yarnies :) Thank you for having me and I appreciate that the sign up process was easy peasy <3 

I am 43 years young, divorced since 2016, definitely for the best, and I have two older kiddos that have already left the nest and 2 younger ones still home. I don't want them to EVER leave, for real. Not even joking haha :) I was born to be a mother, literally... I have cancer rising, moon in fourth house, venus in 1st house of cancer, and NORTH NODE in 4th House with Vertex in 5th :) 

I love to oil paint, crochet, COOK!! I also love Helping others Heal. I am a Steward of the Soul. When a person in not at peace, diagnosed with dis-ease or several dis-eases, anxiety ridden, continue to attract toxic people and/or situations (you get the idea), t he mind, body, spirit has become completely out of WHACK and there is no answer in sight-leaving one to feel completely hopeless.... this is where I come in. You see, we ALL have the wisdom and answers- the solutions and truth resides with our higher self/our true self/our SOUL...the problem is that we have forgotten everything we knew the moment we were born. 

No other person on the planet knows how to heal you better than YOU! However, we all need a little help remembering/tapping into that source of spiritual wisdom. This is where I come in; Hence- Steward of the Soul. Using various tools such as hypnotherapy, intuitive counseling, life coaching, astrology, I am able to help you get to the root of what blocks you, keeps you stuck and help you free yourself and begin to truly KNOW yourself for the first time....I also explain what that means, KNOWING yourself, many of us don't really understand. I definitely didn't until I began to Know myself. 

Anyhoo...enough about that.. I am passionate about what I do though as you can tell... 

Right now, in my free time, I love all THINGS CROCHET!!

BLESSINGS!!

Layla

• 1 month later...