Michigan Crochet Group ~ Needs You!!

SheCrochets

Ok... it looks like there are quite a few Michigan crocheters... hopefully some of you are in the Ann Arbor area! See below... and you are welcome to PM me if you interested, as well. :)

Hi all,

I am trying to organize a "Sit and Stitch" crochet group for those in the Ann Arbor area. Although I blog about crocheting and visit Crochetville and get some great feedback... I think I would like some face-to-face feedback/fun as well!

So here are a few of the guidelines of the group:

1) The group would meet in Ann Arbor, probably in a local coffee shop. You do not have to live in Ann Arbor to participate, but must be willing to meet in Ann Arbor.

2) The group would meet on either a Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

3) Evening for me is after work and dinner... maybe aroud 7 or 7:30.

4) I am open to suggestions about how often to meet; I am thinking bi-weekly at this point.

5) And finally, this would be a CROCHET group. That means, if you knit, great... but you would have to crochet at the meeting! :-)

6) And finally, finally: This would be fun, fun, FUN! A great chance to gab about crochet and meet new people!

If you are interested, please email me at newcrotcher[at]gmail[dot]com, or stop by my blog at: http://yarnover2.blogspot.com/ and leave me a comment.

Please let me know if you have any questions... hope to see you soon!

I'm in Ann Arbor, but I work second shift at the moment. :( My schedule will probably change in January, so if you get the group going, I might have an easier time showing up.

• 1 year later...

Archived