Designers

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but I just wanted everyone to know that I am in total AWE of all of you that make your own designs, and then get them published. I can follow a pattern, but that is all, I am not able to visualize something from nothing! I even have to have a picture with the pattern, so I know it looks right!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I love being part of such a talented and wonderful group! You guys ROCK!!! :cheer

That is a nice thing to say to everyone. Don't you worry. You'll be one of the designers in no time. too. Stick with this forum and they'll keep your creative juices flowing, and you'll be motivated to try designing. It's lots of fun to be able to crochet freely. It takes time, though. You first have to learn how to crochet, then you can relax in it enough to be able to express yourself in it. Keep it up!

How nice of you to say. :hug I've been crocheting on a regular basis since 1965 and only started designing in April of 2004. I think once you realize it's OK to deviate from a written pattern you are on your way to creating your own designs. Happy hookin! :hook

I don't know if this is the correct place to put this, but I just wanted everyone to know that I am in total AWE of all of you that make your own designs, and then get them published. I can follow a pattern, but that is all, I am not able to visualize something from nothing! I even have to have a picture with the pattern, so I know it looks right!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I love being part of such a talented and wonderful group! You guys ROCK!!! :cheer

Archived