Craft Show

Shelleden

Hi! Shelle here, just want to let you know of an upcoming event. It's the Holly Fair Annual Craft Sale and Bazaar in Connersville, Indiana. It's Wed. Nov. 16th, at the Expo Hall on Park Road (behind Dairy Queen). If you can come, look for me - I'd LOVE to meet you in person, fellow Crochetville members! This is my 2nd year to participate, and last year it was wonderful! Everything there is hand-crafted - no other type booths allowed. Has to be hand-made. I like that! There was one guy who made beautiful oak baby & doll furniture, and everything from home-grown honey, to home-spun items to decorate your home. I will be there with my Ponchos, Shawls, Sweaters, Blankets, Hats, Mittens, etc... :hook They also have a wonderful soup and salad luncheon that is to die for!! Each booth donates an item to be given away as door prizes. It starts at 8 a.m. I believe, and goes on all day. It's really worth your drive, if you're anywhere near east-central Indiana.:drive If you aren't familiar with Connersville, the Expo Hall is located on the north-east side, so if you find Eastern Ave (fork right and it becomes Park Rd.), go north, past Wal-mart, and turn right just after Dairy Queen. There will be signs. It's a white building back a lane behind Dairy Queen. Look for me :lurk - (I was the only one with ponchos & shawls last year, so it shouldn't be hard to find me!):hi I sure hope some of you can come. You might get some of your Christmas shopping done while you're there!

:wreath

Archived