Testers needed for new Shawlette Pattern!!! (CLOSED)

donnalynn2

Hi everyone! You may remember that last week I made my first "shawl" but it doesn't quite look like a shawl. Several people suggested that I create my own "square design" and then submit this pattern so that's what I did. However I need some testers and that's where you come in!!!!

I need 2 testers for each size!

The sizes are S, M, L, Plus Size (so I need 8 testers)

Since I've only made this in the Plus Sized version I can only give you amounts of yarn for that. If you're testing another size then you'll probably need less yarn!

It takes approx 3 skeins of Bernat Boucle yarn in the main color and then 1 skein of Bernat Boucle yarn in the trim color. At first I wanted the test to be done with this yarn or something comperable. After suggestions I have decided it can be tested with any yarn. Whatever you have in your stash will work...

All I ask is that you complete the project within 2 weeks of start date (it took me less than a week to make mine), that you fill out a survey after testing and don't share the pattern with anyone else.

The first 8 people who would like to test this and have the materials (or who can get them) will get to do it. Please sign up here letting me know which size you want to test and then PM me with your e-mail addy.

I am hoping to start testing by Nov 1st... I may extend the date. I'm pretty flexible, I just need someone to catch my mistakes and I need to see how the sizes all work out...

THANKS EVERYONE! Below is a link to where I posted pics of my first attempt at this shawlette... This pattern is very similar but is different.

P.S. Shawlette is a working name... I'm still not sure what I'm going to call it. If you have suggestions, please let me know!!!

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15426&highlight=sort+shawl

Archived