Dog coat pattern help.

Creepo

Question

Hello :) so I am working on this been working on this bernat dog coat pattern and I am well and truly stumped. I don't know a lot of people who crochet and I looked online to try to figure it out which led me here. Has anyone had any experience with this pattern?

6 answers to this question

Where it goes from page one to page two. I don't know what exactly I am supposed to do after the leg openings section . I don't even know how to explain it lol. I did the leg openings part and then I dont understand what they are telling me to do. Do I fasten off? And where do I start he next row?

Ok i see what you mean, it is confusing. On ravelry there is a comment that explains it http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dog-coat-crochet/comments

After the row where you sl st, you work it in sections between the sl st parts. Then do the joining round across all sections.

Also you may find helpful project photos, or forum posts.

This could have been written MUCH more clearly and a drawing of the parts would have helped too.

Even though the pattern is available for free on the yarnspirations website, it's copyright infringement (and against our forum policies) to post the pattern anyplace else with permission from Yarnspirations. Creepo, I've had to delete your post where you uploaded the PDF of the pattern. We don't want you or our site to run into any legal issues.

I'm going to post the link to where the pattern is available, in case anyone else is interested in looking at the pattern.

Crochet Dog Coat pattern from Yarnspirations/Bernat

Archived