Re: Mixed Stitch Blanket

JacquiP

Question

4 answers to this question

I don't want to seem grumpy but per this forum's guidelines you can type out a line or 2 of a pattern that's troublesome, but you can't upload scans of pages of the pattern, or of photos that don't belong to you, to this forum (violates US copyright laws and can get the forum owners into trouble).  You should remove the scans--but you can replace them with a link to the free pattern on the internet (if the linked site has permission to post it ).

Having said that...sometimes when the count seems 'off', I make a stitch diagram of the stitches for the row or rows in question.  This usually uncovers that I misread or assumed something that wasn't there, or there's an error in the pattern and the diagram helps me to figure out a way to tweak it.  I haven't tried but swatch to see if I could find a clue, but the photo of the test swatch is almost a diagram - when you made your swatch, did your stitches fall into the same place as the photo?  Maybe the designer made it correctly but typed an instruction incorrectly?

No worries about deleting the whole post, just the pics attached--and (I believe) you can't  delete a post if someone's responded to it.  

Maybe someone will come along who has made this who can offer another suggestion on your count issue.

Oh, I am so sorry - I didn't realise that this was the case it is a free pattern. Unfortunately, I cannot post a link to it as it is from a Facebook page and that doesn't work. I will delete the post - could you tell me how to please x

Oh, I am so sorry - I didn't realise that this was the case it is a free pattern. Unfortunately, I cannot post a link to it as it is from a Facebook page and that doesn't work. I will delete the post - could you tell me how to please x

The question does not make sense without the pattern so if I deleted the attachments, I would need to delete the whole post. Would I be allowed to show the Granny Row and Treble Row instructions and the first few rows of the pattern? I cannot find how to edit the attachments either to remove them

Archived