Crochet pattern help

Gcp

Question

I am trying to make the Fountain sweater in the Rowan Silkysyones Collection book. Working on the motif and came to these instructions.

into next 5 ch sp work: (2 tr into ch sp, 7 tr into 3rd ch, and 2 tr)

I'm at a corner where the previous row was (3 tr 5 ch 3 tr.) a picture is attached if helpful

I'm at the first of the 3 tr (note: U.K. Abbreviation: tr= us doc)

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thank you!!!!

post-77346-0-86214100-1458505924_thumb.jpeg

6 answers to this question

hi, welcome to the ville!

in the next chain-5 space, make 2 tr into the space.  then into the third chain of the chain-5 space, make 7 tr.  then into the space make 2 more tr.  

does that help?  

if you could repost with the photo turned the other way it would help.  i looked at it on my ipad so i could turn the ipad upside down but on a desktop the photo is upside down to the direction of work.  

hi, welcome to the ville!

in the next chain-5 space, make 2 tr into the space.  then into the third chain of the chain-5 space, make 7 tr.  then into the space make 2 more tr.  

does that help?  

if you could repost with the photo turned the other way it would help.  i looked at it on my ipad so i could turn the ipad upside down but on a desktop the photo is upside down to the direction of work.

Gcp, I'm sorry, but I've had to remove the photo of the pattern instructions to comply with our forum policies (no photos from patterns).

If you still need assistance, you're welcome to edit your original post or make a new comment and type out the instructions for the one row you're having trouble with. If necessary, you're welcome to include the instructions for the previous row as well.

I appreciate the fact that you tried to just show the necessary rows in your photo. But allowing pattern photos ends up creating too much confusion as people don't always understand how much they can and can't show. It's much easier from an admin perspective to have a blanket rule of no photos, but allowing one or two lines of instructions to be typed in.

Thanks for understanding, and I hope you're able to get the help you need to proceed with your project! :)

Archived