CLOSED: Valkyrie Chainmail Bra

CrochetKitten

UPDATE: I've got all the testers I need and the test is going to be conducted off-forum. Thank you for looking!

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Scale maille bra and belt set using the technique described in this tutorial.

Pattern Style: Written in US terms

Skill Level: Experienced. Without the scales, it would be intermediate, but working with the scales adds a level of difficulty.

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: Yarn and scales will be provided. You provide the hook (size J or size needed to obtain gauge).

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 8-24 hours, depending on size made (pattern is available in sizes XS-5X).

Deadline: NOVEMBER 4

Tester Experience: Experienced crocheters needed. No experience with scale maille is necessary, as long as you're eager (and quick) to learn new techniques. :) If interested, please PM me with examples of your work or a link to your Ravelry profile where I can see your work. :)

Tester Responsibilities: Crochet the pattern as written and alert me to any potential mistakes. Make comments or suggestions as to making the pattern easier to read. You will be required to send a photo of your gauge square before beginning the pattern.

Any Special Software Requirements: A PDF reader is all that is necessary.

Compensation

While this is a voluntary position, I will provide you with the yarn and notions needed to complete the pattern and the project made during testing is yours to keep. You will also receive a free copy of the finished pattern.

More info on the benefits of being a regular tester for me can be found on this post.

Thanks for looking!

Archived