CLOSED: amigurumi Mr and Mrs Santa CLaus (2 patterns)

I'm currently looking for testers for 2 patterns:

1) Mr Santa Claus +bag

2) Mrs Santa Claus + baby

I know it's not exactly the time of the year to start your Christmas preparations, but you'll understand that I have to create my patterns now to have them ready in time  :)

I would like to find some English speaking pattern testers since I'm not a native speaker. (I already have some experience in writing patterns in English and I already have some great English speaking testers )

You need some yarn, soft stuffing and safety eyes. 

Deadline: 2 weeks after receiving the pattern of your choice. You can make both if you want to and if you can finish them within 2 weeks after receiving the first one.

The patterns are detailed and contain a lot of photos. They are written in US crochet terminology

skill level: beginner with some experience to intermediate

yarn used: coton yarn calling for a 2,5/3mm hook. (US C/2, UK11 or 12) . You can use other types of yarn as well and choose the colors you like. The most important thing for me is that the pattern is clear . 

I welcome all testers who want to try one of the patterns, who are willing to give me their feedback and check the gramar as well. I would also like to receive a photo of your finished item.

Everyone who has a serious interest can join my FB group for testers: https://www.facebook...61420530700587/ It's a small group with nice people and we'll be happy to welcome you. 

As a compensation you get the final version of the pattern with all the amendments and my eternal gratitude. By joining my group you'll also be the first to be informed about other opportunities for testers.

Thank you

Tinneke "Peggy Sew"

post-75576-0-14914700-1441490963_thumb.jpg

Archived