Chart Pattern Help Daughter's Wedding Dress

sandydaly

Question

I am in the process of crocheting my daughter's wedding dress and I'm stuck. I have a chart pattern that I'm using for the top and i can't figure out how to end and turn this row. I provided a pic of the chart that I am using. The portion where the ctochet hook is pointing to shows the end of the row. I can see that I triple crochet 6 and then chain 4. After I chain 4 I slip stiched on the last double crochet of row 1. After that I'm lost on how to start new row. I see that I have to tripple crochet in the 4th chain but when I turn and triple crochet there it pulls all the stiches to one side and looks wrong. It seems like it needs a transaction before the turn that is not on the chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm at a loss and pulling my hair out!!

6 answers to this question

you're welcome.  I always look for the turning chain at the beginning of a row/round, it is a good landmark.

You might want to remove your photo, you have posted a big chunk of the pattern and I think it probably violates the site guidelines (under the Town Hall section if you want to review)..   I think it may be OK if you cropped it to just show the specific part you are asking about, but site admin would be the ones  to say for sure.  I know it is ok to post a couple of lines of a written pattern so in my mind it would be ok to post the equivalent amount of a diagram.  

Popping in to clarify: Our site policy is that members can only post images/photos to which they own the copyright.

Instead of posting a chart here, it's better to link to the pattern or provide information about where it was published. If it's a free pattern, people who want to try to help can go check it out. If it's a paid pattern or was published in a book or magazine, those who also have the pattern may be able to help you.

Archived