triangle stitch?

buddyandbug

Question

Hi everybody! I bought a vintage pattern (1970) last night from etsy and it calls for the triangle stitch. I've searched online and can't find it.I've contacted the seller asking if she had a stitch guide, but she said it didn't come with one (thought that was a lil odd). From the picture it looks like it could be a v stitch? Hoping one of you more experienced crocheters can help. Thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

Yay! i figured it out :yay the stitch explanations were in with the 'crochet abbreviations'. i looked right past it. Guess that's what happens when you start a new pattern at 10pm on lil sleep! it's (1 tr, 2 ch, 1tr) which is pretty much the same as a v stitch in my book with an extra ch in the middle. Thanks mabilee. i reread it when i was trying to get you a screenshot of the pic they have with it.

Yay! i figured it out :yay the stitch explanations were in with the 'crochet abbreviations'. i looked right past it. Guess that's what happens when you start a new pattern at 10pm on lil sleep! it's (1 tr, 2 ch, 1tr) which is pretty much the same as a v stitch in my book with an extra ch in the middle. Thanks mabilee. i reread it when i was trying to get you a screenshot of the pic they have with it.

That's one of those times when you slap your forehead and cry: "DUH!!"  :rolleyes  Don't worry--we all do that occasionally!

Archived