Help with pattern please

daftmare

Question

I'm really struggling with this pattern. Could someone help me make sense of it. I'm making or attempting to make a cardigan for my daughters christening and I just can't seem to balance the front with the back.

In the first bit do I do that row 10 times (I'm making the third size) or the stitches 10times in that row?

There are 12 rows in the back but only appear to be 9 in this bit for the neck and armhole including the 2 rows before the attached file. I've pulled it back so many times. I really struggle with reading patterns for some reason. Thank you in advance x

4 answers to this question

Reminder: It is copyright infringement and a violation of our forum guidelines to upload/post patterns without permission of the copyright holder. I've had to remove the scanned image of the pattern from a post.

We're always happy to help people having trouble with patterns. We just have to do so within the bounds of copyright law so we and our members don't get in legal trouble.

Instead of posting the pattern, please post a link to the pattern if it's available online or give information about where it was published. That way, members can go look up the pattern or those who own the pattern can look at their copy and help you.

Archived