Pattern help

Beckypatt

Question

5 answers to this question

the stitch pattern you have been working in right before this instruction, usually.

Is this the shell stitch tank top in the For Dummies book that you were working on previously?  Where exactly are you in the pattern, what is the heading or the step number?  

Go to the first section and look at row 2 and row 3 those are the established pattern rows so you will now do row 2 then row 3 then row 2 then row 3 just using the stitches you have now.

The section I am working is shaping the backs right neck

I did all three of the rows but it does not make sense after that

The pattern is the tank with shells from crochet for dummies

If you look at the rest of the pattern it really does make sense. When you did the back you used rows 2 and 3 for the pattern so that's what you use for the straps.  This picture is what the top of your strap will look like. I only did the last four rows doing row 2 then row 3 then 2 then 3. I used dc for my first row so just disregard that.

post-10430-0-22003300-1407604441_thumb.jpg

If you look at the rest of the pattern it really does make sense. When you did the back you used rows 2 and 3 for the pattern so that's what you use for the straps. This picture is what the top of your strap will look like. I only did the last four rows doing row 2 then row 3 then 2 then 3. I used dc for my first row so just disregard that.

Attached Thumbnails

Thank you so much for taking the time, I will try it this evening, I have my 3 yr old grandson this afternoon. Hugs, Becky

Archived