Butterfly Dress

Rainbowis

Question

6 answers to this question

Rainbowis, it is against this forum's guidelines to post this pattern here (from Crochet magazine July 2008), it can get the forum owners into legal trouble. It is probably why no one has responded.  You should remove the scan of the magazine page.

It's OK to type a line of a pattern out here that you have a question about, but not the whole pattern.

Meanwhile, the large sizes have special size instructions for rows 3 and 4.  Then, it has, for 'all sizes' instructions for row 3, and then 4-6.  I would follow the large size instructions for rows 3 and 4, then skip to the 'all sizes' and follow the instructions where it says row 4-6, but follow them for (your project's) rows 5-6 only. 

By the way, many magazines publish errata online; here is the the link to the errata for that issue, your pattern is in there but not for row 3

http://www.crochetmagazine.com/revisions.php?issue_date=2008-07-01#correction3

The correction is too far from where I stopped.

Will u please explain how will I continue.

I didn't understand the last part "I would follow the large size instructions for rows 3 and 4, then skip to the 'all sizes' and follow the instructions where it says row 4-6, but follow them for (your project's) rows 5-6 only."

I assumed from your question that you were working on one of the large sizes.  So, I would follow the large size instructions for row 3 and 4, then skip down to the 'all sizes' portion and pick up the instruction for 4-6, but only work 2 rows with that instruction (your project's row 5 and 6).

If you are NOT working on a large size, just skip that part, it does not apply to you, and follow the instruction for all sizes.

I do remember that the stitch pattern was sc, ch-1, and the decrease said to sc dec in the chain spaces, which was a little different than usual (so, you are decreasing more than just 2 stitches, because you are skipping the sc--3 stitches will become 1, but you are only using 2 stitches to do it).  Be sure you look at the pattern notes, special stitches etc.

Other than that, I don't have the magazine and haven't made this, so if you have more questions maybe someone that does/has can help you.

Archived