baby Sailor Jacket Help!

Cthompson9470

Question

Okay everybody, last time I posted someone was able to help me out and I finished making beautiful baby cardigan, so maybe someone can help me with my new project?? Here is my question: Chain 2, hdc in next 16 hdc; hold ws of Back facing you; work 35 hdc across back neck edge; working across Right Front Collar extension, hdc in next 16 hdc, turn. Okay so my question is I chained 2, hdc'ed in next 16. Then I am stuck. What does it mean to hold ws of Back towards me and work 35 hdc across back neck edge?? I am making a sweater, this is the sailor type collar. Am I attaching the collar??? It is a separate pieces as of now. To make things easier, I know working can get confusing, here is the link to the FREE pattern (so whoever takes down pattern posts please don't remove, this was a free pattern) I am stuck on Left Front Collar row 22 and on.

2 answers to this question

You should have completed the jacket back and this left collar is to be attached to the wrong side of the back jacket piece. You will be attaching the right collar to the other side. At some point, you will attach your front jacket pieces to the back at the shoulders. Then, under the armholes, the front sides will be seamed to the back piece at the sides.

I have had to remove the pattern that was uploaded in the original post, as it is copyright infringement to upload a copyrighted pattern to our site without permission of the copyright holder.

We'd love to be able to help you, Cthompson9470, so please feel free to provide a link to the pattern or information about where it was published.

Archived