Pattern help! Please!

Bsgt07

Question

Hello, I am new on here as well about a year new to crocheting. I am in the process of making a baby blanket for my niece and I have run into a problem about 2 rows In... Can someone explain this to me:

It tells me to make a cluster stitch then ch 2... Which I did. Now it says it this way:

CL made. Ch 2) twice in next ch-3 sp. ( miss next dc. 1 dc in each of the next 5 dc. Ch 2. (Cl ch 2) twice in next ch-3 sp)

Now this is completely foreign to me. I don't understand this at all. Someone please help it'd be great!!

2 answers to this question

Hello, I am new on here as well about a year new to crocheting. I am in the process of making a baby blanket for my niece and I have run into a problem about 2 rows In... Can someone explain this to me:

It tells me to make a cluster stitch then ch 2... Which I did. Now it says it this way:

CL made. Ch 2) twice in next ch-3 sp. ( miss next dc. 1 dc in each of the next 5 dc. Ch 2. (Cl ch 2) twice in next ch-3 sp)

Now this is completely foreign to me. I don't understand this at all. Someone please help it'd be great!!

This means that after you make the cluster stitch, you make 2 chains in the next ch-3 space.  Then you skip the next dc. Make 1 dc in each one of the next 5 double crochets.  You then chain 2. Then you make a cluster stitch, with a chain 2 after it, another cluster stitch, with a chain 2 after it, all in the next ch-3 sp.  

Someone help me if I've messed this up, ok? 

Archived