Continue as established

Rafael Bitanga

Question

5 answers to this question

Continue doing the rounds as you have been doing increasing one more stitch between each increase increasing 12 stitches in each round. --144 will be for round 12. 

Rnd 8 will be to dc in next five dc increase in next dc, dc in next 6 dc increase in next dc etc.

Sorry it I'm still confused so do you mean.... Round 8 double crochet 6, 2 double crochet, 6 double crochet. Then round 9 double crochet 7, 2 double crochet, 7 double crochet. Then round 10 double crochet 8, 2 double crochet, 8 double crochet? Thanks I'm sorry it's hard for me to understand

Sorry it I'm still confused so do you mean.... Round 8 double crochet 6, 2 double crochet, 6 double crochet. Then round 9 double crochet 7, 2 double crochet, 7 double crochet. Then round 10 double crochet 8, 2 double crochet, 8 double crochet? Thanks I'm sorry it's hard for me to understand

yes sort of but as the ch 3 is the first dc the first time you will do one less dc than the repeats.

Rnd 8 after ch 3 and turn dc in the next 5, then 2 in same stitch, dc in next 6 and 2 in next stitch then repeat around.

Rnd 9 after ch 3 and turn dc in next 6 then 2 in same stitch, dc in next 7  then repeat

I'm sorry, but I've had to remove the scanned image of the pattern to comply with our site policies regarding copyright issues.

It would be terrific if you could edit your post and include a link to where the pattern can be found (if it's available for download) or information about where it was published.

We want to be able to help you. :)

Archived