CLOSED: Striped Skinny Scarf

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: striped crochet scarf that is worked in the round

Pattern Style: written in US terms with photo guides

Skill Level: intermediate (dc 3 tog, working in rounds)

Yarn/Material/Tools Required : size K or N crochet hook and worsted weight yarn in 3 colors required.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 1-2 hours

Deadline: June 18th

Tester Experience: Experience at pattern testing preferred

Tester Responsibilities: I need testers to check the pattern for clarity; find inconsistencies in the written instructions; provide suggestions to make pattern clear. I need to know if the pattern would be easier to understand if it was done with each row fastening off or if it is done in the round.

Any Special Software Requirements: Microsoft word OR PDF

Compensation

Free pattern! Testing credit on my blog.

PM me if you can test this pattern!

post-35318-0-61740700-1371057509_thumb.jpg

Hello, I started following the pattern testers forum because I would like to begin getting experience working with designers and of course my love of crocheting. I saw this post today and wish I could test this but I haven't the experience yet and the deadline tomorrow. Thank you.

Hello, I started following the pattern testers forum because I would like to begin getting experience working with designers and of course my love of crocheting. I saw this post today and wish I could test this but I haven't the experience yet and the deadline tomorrow. Thank you.

I want to get this pattern published by at least Wednesday. If you think you can finish it by then let me know. Send me a message with your email and I will email it to you. I won't be able to email it until later tonight because I'm working on some revisions and photos to put in the tutorial. Thanks!

I wanted to let you know that I am just about finished with my 1st scarf. I usually make a couple to test hooks, etc. Using my K hook and 165 chs my length is 54" x 4.5" width. I shall try the L or N hook. I'm also using Caron Simply Soft. Thanks. Gigi

Archived