goldi, can't find my thread

yarnbunny

Question

Sorry, if this is an illegal (writing to someone personally as a thread), it won't happen again.

Goldi,

I can't find the thread on the Seraphina shawl where I Pm'd you and asked you to e-mail it to me. But I wanted to let you know that I did get the file you sent and it printed out beautifully. Thank you for going to such lengths with your explanations. Your instincts were right, I know NOTHING about computers (and my son is never around when I'm on it:lol ). Now you know that if you ever need to explain anything to me about computers, you need to explain it as if I were five. Maybe not, a 5-year old could probably get it quicker than I can.:lol

Thanks again,

Yarnbunny

1 answer to this question

Thanks for letting me know, yarnbunny, and I'm glad the explanations were easy for you to follow!

The thread I think you're talking about would be the pm you sent me to which I replied? If so, you can access your private messages area by clicking on "User CP" in the upper left side of your screen. It will bring you to your "personal" page, and the options for accessing your private messages and folders is along the left side.

HTH (hope this helps)! Good luck with your Seraphina project, hope I'll be seeing pics of your success here soon! :hook

Archived