in next ch-2 space

trhmke

Question

Ok I started this "easy" crochet pattern and am stumped:think. The pattern is Antarctic on www.berroco.com I figured out the foundation row but the pattern stitch is throwing me for a loop (no pun intended)

It reads:

Ch 3, work 1 dc in the next 2 dc's , *(2 dc's, ch2, 2 dc's) in the next ch-2 space, rep form * across, end work 1 dc in the next 2 dc's and 1 dc in top if ch-3. turn

I've got the ch3, and the dc in the next 2 dc's, and i understand the 2dc, ch2, 2dc part but don't know what the ch-2 space means....help

thank you

5 answers to this question

Ch 3, work 1 dc in the next 2 dc's , *(2 dc's, ch2, 2 dc's) in the next ch-2 space, rep form * = === but don't know what the ch-2 space means....help thank you

In the row before you did a ch 2 creating a sp now you are to do 2dcs ch2 and 2 dcs all around that sp.

Edited to say it will be the space you created when you did the 2 dc ch 2 2dc in a stitch in the finished row.

pattern

Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Glad to help. I also found an explanation for you how to do it here. Although this is a different pattern it shows what you do.

ch sp

Archived