Sign in to follow this  
Rubik

Baby cardigan

Question

I wonder if anyone could advise me on a particular type of pattern please. I *think* it's called a Yoke or Yoked baby cardigan, where the neck and chest of the front are in a semi-circular pattern so it almost looks like an unbroken semi-circle but it's an illusion because in fact the 2 sides of the cardigan are in 2 pieces. There is an ebay cardigan that shows the effect I mean:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HAND-MADE-CROCHET-BABY-CARDIGAN-0-3-MONTHS-/180817815471?pt=Baby_Clothing&hash=item2a1994e7af

but I'm really just looking for any pattern that is similar to this, with the 'yoked' effect at the front like that.

thanks in advance if anyone knows where I can find one. I only have a month left to make it and I would like to try and do one in blue and one in pink (to cover both possibilities!) :)

3 answers to this question

Thank you so much Empress! Those are wonderful and will certainly keep me busy! Just what I was looking for! :cheer:c9