"EASY" Ladies Vest Patterns

EZLIVIN

Question

:dog Hi There

I'm knew here....I have been crocheting for about 30+ years. I love it and find it very relaxing. Anyhoo my question is....Does anyone have a free pattern for a very simple stitched vest that does up in the front? I have tried a few different patterns and because I'm using "Bernat LuLu" ( a very fluffy yarn) I'm finding that it's very hard to see the stiches.(That and my eyesight isn't what it used to be :D) I would really appreciate it.Thanks in advance.

EZLIVIN

3 answers to this question

this is the one i made and it was easy to do. i am still new to crochet as i have only been doing it since last december, don't know about the yarn you are using though. :tup:) ppl who saw it said they had been inspired to make one as it looks good in colour.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011117183035/www.cei.net/~vchisam/groovy/7502.html

you are very welcome :tup hope it works out right for you too. my neighbour has now made 2 of them. she found the double knit yarn in acrylic stretched and made it longer so you may want to try it out. i used 2 strands of yarn together and think there is less chance of stretching it with 2 together. :hook:) it works up quick with all the spaces too.

Archived