Knit and Crochet of Tennessee

I am not sure where to post this thread as it fits several categories so thought I would post it here. But I just discovered a group here in Tennessee that is holding an event today (January 14th) to teach people to knit or crochet. They are also having a boutique where you can buy hooks, needles, or yarn real cheap. They do this for the ones who knit/crochet for charities. The group is called Knit and Crochet of Tennessee. They will be meeting at Knowles Senior Citizen Center/ 55 Plus Forward Center on Rains Avenue in Nashville. Its next to the Tennessee Fairgrounds. Whoops forgot the exact times but it starts at 9:00 am Central Time and goes until the afternoon. I won't be able to go but have found they have a web site. Don't have the link but just key in Knit and Crochet of Tennessee. On the web site they give the names of groups that meet locally. They give the locations and times. Yahoo there is one near me. Just thought anyone in the middle Tennessee area might want to check this out. Or maybe just check the website.

Hmm, Nashville's almost 2 hours from me, but our only LYS here in town probably participates in it. I know its a drop off for Halos of Hope, so I'll give it a spin.

Archived