Snow Queen Collection Yarn?

LI Roe

Hi all. I was going through my printed patterns from the Internet and found a pattern from Ben Franklin called Snow Queen Tile Throw. Since we don't have any Ben Franklins by me any longer, I actually called one of the stores listed in Washington to see if they had it since I just wanted to know how many ounces were in each skein. The throw took about 25 skeins. They called me back but had never heard of it.

I did google it and seemed to have found a few places, looks like it is discontinued. I ended up not using the pattern since I am crocheting several afghans that will be raffled off at a staff Christmas party in the facility where my mom lives as an Alzheimers patient and I had just done one which was one treble different than this pattern, in one pattern it calls for three trebles in the ch 2 sp, the other calls for four trebles in the same ch 2 sp. I'm weird, they looked too much alike, I like variety since I am doubling the amount I donated last year (was four, this year is eight) and I want each to stand out.

Anyway, just curious if anyone had ever used it and how many ounces in a skein? Looks like a number 4 weight. I did do a small swatch using yarn I had already and it worked up nicely.

Thanks.

LI Roe

Archived