pioneer day in the hometown

AshyN

I was super excited about today being pioneer day in my hometown! (which by the way is small 780 some ppl small) But anyways I set me up a booth to see if I could see some of my crochet goods. I did pretty go considering it was a rainy day and no body really came out like they did last year. But at the end of the day I packed up and my boyfriend and I walked around. Well I came across a booth that a woman had and she was selling knit board beanies and other items. Well I was looking bc I like to compare stitches to learn and observe and to see if they are better than mine. The woman running the booth came up to me and said (real mean)those are pot holders by the way. I said I know what they are I have some at my booth that I crocheted! I was so frustrated that the woman treated me like some ignorant kid! I told my bf about it cause I was pretty upset. But when we made it home I told the bf she was prob. frustrated bc ppl kept asking what they were all day.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Awww! I'm sorry to hear she made you feel bad. That happens sometimes. When someone snaps at me, I wonder if something might've gone wrong in their day that made them be so rude. Don't take it personal cuz (obviously) she didn't realize you are a crafty gal who was selling there, too. Hope you enjoyed your Pioneer Day otherwise! :mdust

Archived