Testers found, Corner Start Entrelac

Carlinda

Hello everyone,

The pattern for my Corner Start Entrelac tutorial is ready to be tested.

I am looking for both experienced entrelac crocheters and beginners to entrelac.

Pattern is written so that you determine the size, part of the beauty of corner start projects. So as far as testing, anywhere from a dishcloth to a king size afghan is ok. Also, use whatever yarn you wish. However this pattern is stunning working with two colors of homespun alternated every tier of diamonds. I would like this finished by next friday, so about a week.

Worked in two colors of solid yarn will yield a checkerboard effect, and working with self striping yarn or 3 colors will result in a diagonal effect.

The awesome part of doing entrelac in a corner start and diagonally is that you will not have a jagged edge or half-diamonds to fill in with at the end. It creates straight edges.

If you would like to test remember that I need your email address.

Thank you in advance. I am deeply honored every time someone takes their time, yarn and effort to make one of my patterns.

Carlinda :dog

post-41864-135897687051_thumb.jpg

I will try this for a dish cloth...I'm starting to become more adventurous in my crocheting. Will cotton work ok? I would make something bigger..but i would need more than a week.. i'll send you a pm as well...

Archived