Patricia Kristoffersen

Ok this is going to seem odd...does anyone have a way to contact this designer? I would like to make some of her mini doilies, frame them and donate them to my kids marching band to raffle off at their concerts. But it is not something i want to do without permission. I want to get her permission before i even volunteer them to the band.I do not want to do anything wrong. Does anyone know if she allows it, or not? Any help would be great. TIA

Ok this is going to seem odd...does anyone have a way to contact this designer? I would like to make some of her mini doilies, frame them and donate them to my kids marching band to raffle off at their concerts. But it is not something i want to do without permission. I want to get her permission before i even volunteer them to the band.I do not want to do anything wrong. Does anyone know if she allows it, or not? Any help would be great. TIA
She is a member of Ravelry and from there you can send private messages. Her user name is TrishKCrochet. (Of course, this assumes you are a member of Ravelry, but that is pretty easy and quick to fix if you are not.)

She also has a website, but I don't know if she has made it so you can contact her from there or not.

She is a member of Ravelry and from there you can send private messages. Her user name is TrishKCrochet. (Of course, this assumes you are a member of Ravelry, but that is pretty easy and quick to fix if you are not.)

She also has a website, but I don't know if she has made it so you can contact her from there or not.

I atually tried her websites first...thank you so much i have sent the message on Ravelry...now just to wait for the answer...keep your fingers crossed...the band would love this opportunity for a different item to raffle

Archived