CGOA Masters Program Survey

Hi everyone!

This is Karen Whooley, your CGOA Secretary. I am also the Liaison to the Master’s Program Committee.

We are working to improve the program and add additional Master’s Program pieces.

I have created a survey to get your opinion on what you would like to see added to the program. The survey will run until July 15, 2011 so help us spread the word!

Here is the link to the survey: http://kwiksurveys.com?u=CGOAMasters

Each person may take the survey only one time, but you do not have to be a member of CGOA to take the survey. We are aware that there are many who are not members who do participate in the program.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thank you! I'm happy to see that the CGOA is open to including other fields of crochet; when I joined earlier this year, I was surprised to note that only "regular" crochet was considered important enough to merit inclusion in the Master's Program.

I used to belong to the Embroiderer's Guild of America (EGA), which had a Master's Program for each major aspect of needlework. Maybe the CGOA will move in that direction? (I know that the EGA had a very long head start over the CGOA, but wanted to use EGA as an example.)

Thank you again. :)

DCM

You are welcome!

This masters program was just the first step! We have revamped the entire program and started with this first piece. Now we are starting to work on the next few pieces

Thank you! I'm happy to see that the CGOA is open to including other fields of crochet; when I joined earlier this year, I was surprised to note that only "regular" crochet was considered important enough to merit inclusion in the Master's Program.

I used to belong to the Embroiderer's Guild of America (EGA), which had a Master's Program for each major aspect of needlework. Maybe the CGOA will move in that direction? (I know that the EGA had a very long head start over the CGOA, but wanted to use EGA as an example.)

Thank you again. :)

DCM

Archived