CLOSED: Heidi's Shawl TESTERS FOUND

Heather414

Hi:

I'm looking for two - three testers for a shawl pattern. The pattern does not need to be done in it's entirety as it's a repeat pattern (unless of course you want to).

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: An openwork stitch pattern that has a honeycomb effect between the stitches.

Pattern Style: Written Pattern

Pattern Photo: There is a photo on the draft pattern which I will send to the testers.

Skill Level: Easy - Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: You will need (20 oz of worsted weight yarn for the full shawl; or approx. 5 - 7 oz for the sample rows and border). You will also need an "H" (8-5.00 mm) hook. (supplies not furnished)

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: Two - Three testers

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: The complete shawl took me three days to complete; I'd estimate 12 - 16 hours.

Deadline: 4 days from receipt of the pattern.

Tester Experience: One tester with no experience testing and the other two with experience testing.

Tester Responsibilities: Work the pattern for the first 5 rows (after that the pattern repeats) and complete a length and width side of the border (or all the way around if preferred). Provide honest feedback and point out any errors or omissions. A photo of your sample.

Any Special Software Requirements: I will send the pattern to your personal e-mail in PDF format.

Compensation

I'm sorry I cannot compensate, but all testers will receive a final copy of the pattern e-mailed to them.

Special request: Please do not post any photos of your samples until you receive the final pattern e-mailed to you.

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration. :)

Archived