looking for Sheila of ace-babies.com to help me with a pattern of hers

I was part of her crochet along a couple of years ago, i have her pattern for a jester suit. I made it for the crochet along, BUT unfortunately i am stuck and i dont remember how she explained to me on this part ( i got stuck here the last time)

Does anyone know her, heard of her, know a way to get in touch with her?

Does the pattern not give information on how to contact her? Read through it carefully, because most designers usually provide some sort of contact information on their patterns.

Unfortunately, if the full domain name of her site was ace-babies.com, it looks as if that site is no longer operational.

Yeah unfortunately the email i had for her no longer works, her ebay has not been active in 4 years, i am actually worried something happened to her now (more than i am wanting help with the pattern)

She was a really sweet lady and we were on a forum together and i lost touch when we moved.

the only contact information i have for her is what i posted on here, thats all that is on her pattern, i thought maybe someone in the crochet world might have heard of her or remember her.

I see her tulip booties pattern for sale all the time on the internet.

I attached a picture of her tulip bootie pattern (the ones i made sans the tulips)

I changed the picture to one i am 150% positive is her pattern, i have had this pattern since 2005. It wasnt a paid pattern, but one she shared with us.

post-37538-135897589045_thumb.jpg

Is the other forum still operational? Perhaps she's still participating there? Or maybe she at least is still able to receive private messages or email sent to her through that forum?

I don't have any info on her, but just wanted to comment that the tulip booties look like they are Terry Kimbrough's design available in Leisure Arts#2152 Booties for Baby.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOOTIES-BABY-9-CROCHET-PATTERNS-IRISH-ROSE-MARYJANE-/120629881590

:think

I havent seen hers, i know sheila did this one in 2005. I changed the picture to one of my booties i made from her pattern

Very cute! It looks just like the one on Angelcrafts/Lyn's Designs. I love that outfit. Hope you find her.

ETA~doesn't appear to be on her website any longer. Sorry.

Thanks for trying to help, i am telling you its like she just disappeared. :(

THE SAD Thing is i made that one 5 years ago, and i had only been crocheting a couple of years, NOW i have problems understanding it :think

i think i got my crochet smarts too much and i am over thinking it :lol

Archived