Help please

As i new to the Ville i didnt know where to put this so if its in the wrong area please feel free to move it.

I have been looking at all the nice requests for friendshipghans/ comfortghans/ charities.... I would love to help :crocheting

BUT i live in Australia how would it go sending them to America or where ever the person seems to be ( 9/10 America)..... would they be willing to wait for them? Would there be an issue with customs etc?

Basically how does that work if it does??? :think

Once you become a villager (30 post and 30 days) a whole new section will be available to you. It has charity requests, square requests and you will see the wish lists.

:turtle:vheart

Most times if you tell the person the square is coming, they will wait for it. Unless there is a time limit for the squares needed. That is for the comfort ghans or the charity ones.

Now the ones for their wish list, there is never any time limit, and you don't have to tell them it is coming.

I have found that my packages get overseas in about 7 to 10 days. As for customs, just mark the custom sheet as a gift. Then list it as a crocheted item. It should then breeze right thru customs.

Hope this helps.:hook

• 3 weeks later...

oooooo, i can't wait to become a villager either, and i haven't had a spec of trouble posting, he he he. I wanna see the whole village, a few more days, and im there! I was thinking about having a giveaway to celebrate my new status when it comes, but at a loss as to what to offer?? any ideas out there! What would you all like to see as a giveaway? thanks! see ya when Im a full villager, if not before!

Archived