patons pattern book.......help!!

butterfly_girl

Question

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone has the patons sampler afghan to crochet. I'm pretty sure it's number 597. It's driving me bonkers!!!:shrug

So, i'm going to move on to squares that I can do. There's a fan stitch square that either gets wider, or it goes in a flat spiral. Then there's the popcorn stitch diamond, that doens't line up.

But, I'll get through it.......with some help hopefully!

:2rockSo, to do something else, I made a christmas tree decoration in loop stitch! I learned the loop stitch! I thought it was really difficult, but it wasn't! Yay! lol. I'm a crocheting nerd! lol.

Well, that's it for now........

3 answers to this question

What actually is your question. I have the Leisure Arts 63 Easy Square Patterns. And they have all you mentioned above. Do you need a certain pattern, or just help on one of them. As for lining up, Diamond PopCorn, if you miss any stitches, that will set it all off. Count Count Count. Let me know and I will help if I can. email me, with crochet question in subject.

I've got a different one.......its' called Patons' Sampler Afghan. It's 42 squares. I've also got the Leisure arts 63 "More" squares........

Well, i've made some progress. the all over fans square has worked out! I made a couple of those this weekend. I also started the popcorn diamond one, and it was going alright, everything was lining up, and then about halfways I noticed that one side of the square was even, and the other side was getting wider....oops. Oh well, I'll figure it out. I think it has to do with the first chain of a row counting as the first stich on pattern rows, but not on the single crochet row in between pattern rows.........

I've got 13 squares done so far! :cheer

Archived