Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

Stacy- :yay for DD's checkup! I meant to tell you yesterday that I've gotten DD some workbooks at B&N on sale, and she really likes them. They're grade-specific, too.

I can't talk to everyone. George showed up over here yesterday and I have a major headache on top of that! I'm going to miss you girls tonight! Have a great chat!! :manyheart

I'm still working on the border. I'm doing a reverse single crochet (aka crab stitch) and it is slow moving. I'm about 1/4 done the last round, so I'm getting there!

Are you and Janna excited for the circus? Sounds fun! Any luck finding a home for all your yarn?

Yes, we are excited about the circus. Last night she said she's most excited about seeing the "funny clowns". She's had a cough and her nose was running a little this morning. I was bringing her to school but decided to turn around and let her stay home. She's doing much better now.

I'm glad she is doing better. I bet she'll love the circus. I hope your headache goes away by then. How is the weather down there? It feels a little bit more like fall here today. We actually needed a jacket :(

I haven't gotten the hat over there. I've only been over there once because I was sick, and I totally forgot about it. I'll be in town on Monday, so I'll bring it to her then.

I just finished round 29. I think I'll put about 50 on it. It's stupid Vanna White (heehee) and Vanna Seaspray Mist. I don't think I can get it done by her birthday.

:hugs back to you! Thank you, I have needed a hug today!

I can feel myself slipping into a funk, and I really don't want that to happen. I think it's George's fault. He IS the devil, you know?

He is indeed. I'm saying adios to him this weekend :kick Don't let him get to you. Do things to make yourself happy (the circus should help!). Put on your boldest outfit that makes you feel bright and happy. Put some fun tunes on and dance around the house with Janna. Eat chocolate (I can't believe I didn't put that first on the list :think).

I have some Italian Herbed Chicken in the slow cooker and it is smelling really good! I must be hungry! DH took off early (for our camping trip that never was), so he went golfing. I'm not waiting for him for supper :devil.

Archived