Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

You might have time if you don't keep keeping me entertained here. We do chat a lot, don't we?

I'm not so stressed about getting the pillows on time as I am about just being able to do it and that they look nice.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pray for her too. And it got me thinking that I'm going to give someone my password, in case something happens and I can't get on the computer. That way someone can come on and let you guys know what's going on. It's the not knowing that's so hard.

I have my computer set up so that when I go to my homepage, here you are! and I am already logged in, because it remembers me.

I agree that it is the not knowing... it's really hard.

Alright! I will try tomorrow to find her! I just want her to know that we all care about her:manyheart

So... I hope Stacy had a Rockin' Birthday!

Me too! I was hoping she'd show up so we could have a party for her! How old is she anyway? She can talk to old people like me, but I think she's younger, so I'm going to guess 86. What do I win if I'm right?

You might have time if you don't keep keeping me entertained here. We do chat a lot, don't we?

I'm not so stressed about getting the pillows on time as I am about just being able to do it and that they look nice.

I am sure that they will come out great! the more you do, the better! Have faith, Grasshopper!:D

OMG! Me too. You are all so awesome. You've been so supportive of what we've been going through with DD. It means the world to me. You guys are the bestest imaginary friends ever!!

:rofl I dunno, I guess Stacy should pick the prize! :rofl

Hey, guess what I did today? "I washed that gray right outta my hair!"

Now I look like a little kid :rofl ...NOT! Anyway, the girls said it looks good.

They were telling DH last week that they want to write to "What Not to Wear" to nominate me:eek:blush... embarrasing, but glad to know they care?

Grasshopper?

Do you know the show "Kung Fu", or have I just dated myself?:eek Sorry about that! Grasshopper was the learning guy, and that's what the kung fu master called him... it was a show that was on when I was a kid.

Oooh, what color? Mine is horrible, but I'm going to the "beauty parlor":lol on Wednesday. I'd love to go a deep auburn, but I don't know if I'm brave enough. Avon has a mascara wand-looking thing for your roots, and I used it for the first time on Saturday. Pretty cool!

Don't feel bad about getting nominated for WNTW! I would love to nominate myself. I know I need help!

Sorry. I was going for the grasshopper and the ants, but I'm starting the pillows way early, so I couldn't figure out the connection!:lol

That's so cute! I wish I had someone here to help me before I leave the house. I always end up in jeans and a t-shirt, 'cause that doesn't hurt my brain to think about.

I'm sure you look great as a medium brunette. That's what I am now. Do you have the new Crochet Today? The girl in the mag has beautiful strawberry blonde hair! I wish I could do that, but my skin is too yellow.

I still don't know what you look like!

Man! I have missed chatting! I can't wait 'till Wednesday:clap:clap I think everyone is coming on... the only ones we haven't heard yet from are Jenn (but she's busy during the week), and Stacy...

It's going to be so much fun!:cheer

Archived