Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe I just need more practice! I think I crochet too tight too. I did get most of one done for Janna, but when I got to the feet, the stuffing kept showing through. I'll have to find him and try again.

yep... it sure did! :rofl

I think you should find "doze feet" and try dem again! (sorry, I've been imitating King Julian a little too much lately:heehee)

If the stuffing was showing through, I would say your stitches were too loose?:think

Wakey, wakey, Mr. Alex. Rise and shining! I say that to DD all the time!:lol:lol

I would like to make DD something for Christmas, or her birthday, or both!

I have no idea what I was doing wrong. I think I did it before I found the 'Ville. Maybe I could take a pic and you all could tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong!

I have so many things that I want to make for Christmas presents, but at this point I'm thinking maybe I should just start on things for next year.:blush

well, that would be just fine, starting things for next year! At least you wouldn't get all stressed out.... that's what I usually do:blush. Or maybe just make Janna and Sis something this year?

I would love to make my sis a horse that looks just like hers, but I had a hard time working with dark yarn. Have you ever tried the lighted hooks?

What about you? I've been :lurking over at your Christmas CAL. How's that going for you? I'm sure it has to help.

I'll try to fix that bunny's feet for her. I'm already so stressed out about the pillows. I think I know what I'm going to do for most of them. Now I just have to try it and see if I can do it.

How early are you getting the kids up tomorrow?

Are you going to try to get Scooby's number?

:lol the Christmas Cal has not been for me what I had hoped, but that's ok.

It's great that it is helping a bunch of girls:manyheart. That makes my heart happy!

I have a feeling, tho, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be knuckling down and getting some stuff done:yay It will be easier when the kiddos are back at school.

You should join, even if it's a couple of things. Mary stopped by over there!:clap

I have not tried the lighted hooks, but a lot of people like them. I just make sure I have extra light if I am working with dark colors, or do it in the daytime.

Yeah, I might have to join. It'll keep me focused. Now I have to figure out what to do this year and what to save for next year!

I am thinking 8. any earlier, and I know I'll pay for it by afternoon:blush :lol

I am a little behind this year on backing up the schedules... mostly, because I have been sleeping a little longer myself:eek

I think I will try to look Scooby up. It would be great if she knew how much we all miss her! I sure hope she's ok... I pray for her a lot.

I pray for her too. And it got me thinking that I'm going to give someone my password, in case something happens and I can't get on the computer. That way someone can come on and let you guys know what's going on. It's the not knowing that's so hard.

I would just do a couple of things for this year. If you finish them, you could do 1 or 2 more.

I really need to look at my list again... it was pretty aggressive, and now I know I won't have enough time:grump... or will I? :scrachin

Archived