japanese crochet

philosgal

Hi all. I finally got my book :cheer below is the link and I am making that purse on the cover.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/croche...0-en/info.html

I was waiting for it for quite a long time so now its here.

I am wondering if anyone else has this book because I need some help with the flower purse in this book. I have already searched the internet and there are a couple of bloggers who have made this purse but everyone is unable to explain how I assemble the purse together :(

I am nearly done with all the flowers and connecters but now I don't know how to give the purse its round shape, it is pretty confusing. So anyone please if you have it please explain it to me.

Thank you.

Have you signed up on Ravelry.com ? i just looked over there and more than 20 people have made this bag and posted photos of it, some in progress. apparently the flower part is assembled into a square shape then gathered by the top band. there is also a Japanese knitting and crocheting board there to post questions etc.

Have you signed up on Ravelry.com ? i just looked over there and more than 20 people have made this bag and posted photos of it, some in progress. apparently the flower part is assembled into a square shape then gathered by the top band. there is also a Japanese knitting and crocheting board there to post questions etc.

yes I also asked there and lets see what happens. Can you please give me the link to the photos?? It will be easier for me to ask those same people.

I have done gathering up the flowers from top and bottom but don't know how to do the sides? It is a bit confusing.

I really hate it when I get nearly to the end of a project and then I get stuck lols

Archived