New column and blog

jmccrochet

Hey C'villagers

I haven't been on in a while because life and work and stuff just took over for me and I spend the bulk of my time on Facebook.

I am back though to let you all know about a new source for information on crafting, including knitting and crochet.

I am writing a column, with a co-worker, for the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. We also have a blog and podcast component to this column. Each Sunday, we have a column about a different craft, then we post a podcast the same day. The podcast is Math4Knitters (I know, this is crochet, but alot of us also knit). You can find us at www.journalgazette.net/craftyliving.

Please understand, this is not just a crochet column, but we do currently have a crochet hat pattern posted with other crochet patterns in the works. The Math4Knitters podcast usually has a PDF of a knit "recipe" along with it.

So, stop on by, check us out. We'd love if you left us feedback, whether it's about crochet, knitting, or other crafts.

Amy and Donna, I apologize if this isn't appropriate. If it si not, please delete and let me know.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping us out by supplying original patterns, let us know and we'll see how we can work that out. You can email craftyliving@jg.net

Thanks

Joyce

Archived