Looking for Provo Craft Hooks in UK

Sandystitch

• 2 weeks later...
I am in Canada...no luck here. They are apparently available at US Walmart and some Michael's.....I can get you a set but will not be going to US until April. PM with your mailing address if you want them.

I'm in Canada and I bought a set at my local Michael's a year ago.

I am in Canada...no luck here. They are apparently available at US Walmart and some Michael's.....I can get you a set but will not be going to US until April. PM with your mailing address if you want them.

I appreciate your kind offer very much - thank you.

I am going to the Knitting & Stitching Show in London in March and there is a possibility that I might find them there.

If unsuccessful I will PM you - thank you again.

Thank you Marycat for suggesting Michael's in Canada....when Walmart here did not have the set I assumed(wrongly)that was only in US......got my set today and Sandy stitch if you cannot wait I'll get you a set right away!Ihad a stroke two years ago and crochet was extremely tiring. These hooks are fabulous. I was able to work for over two hours. Thank you for looking for them...I had no idea they existed.

Thank you Marycat for suggesting Michael's in Canada....when Walmart here did not have the set I assumed(wrongly)that was only in US......got my set today and Sandy stitch if you cannot wait I'll get you a set right away!Ihad a stroke two years ago and crochet was extremely tiring. These hooks are fabulous. I was able to work for over two hours. Thank you for looking for them...I had no idea they existed.

Glad you were able to get them. I was just in my local Michael's today and they had some on the shelf so they still sell them.

Thank you too Connie - it's very kind of you to offer. I'll see if they are available at the Show first - my excuse for going;)

It's such good news to hear you found them useful and can crochet for a decent length of time - they do look great and I want to try them. I've been using the Clover Soft Touch which are fine, but I think it's the way I hold my hook that makes my hand achey, so a completely different grip might help.

Happy :crocheting

Archived