CLOSED: Seeking 2 testers for Shawl pattern

alchemyfyr

This is my first time having a pattern tested. Thanks for your help! This is a revised version.

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: V-stitch Shawl

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written

Pattern Photo (optional): below

Skill Level: easy

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester)

Tester needs approximately 22 oz (or more if you want it longer) WW yarn or you may use any other weight yarn too, whichever hook size you prefer for the yarn you choose, gauge is not important

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: I made it in 4 days

Deadline: 2 weeks

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): must have prior experience, please send a reference I can contact

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you): complete on time, tell me if pattern reads well, provide suggestions if wording is confusing, supply a pic of finished shawl and materials you used and finished size

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): PDF reader

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers (none, free copy of final pattern, monetary fee, etc.). free pattern

Archived