TheYarnCo.com ?

LadyyOftheOak

That's actually my lys. So, yes I have bought from them, but not from the website. They have beautiful things, and for the most part I stay away because I really can't afford it. They had a sale last month, 20% off everything, so I bought some then. It's sort of snooty and it's rare to see someone crocheting in there.

hehe @ snooty :) They have some gorgeous stuff on the site. I was looking for a place to get more mohair as well as try some things like cashmere and angora but was worried about the quality.. especially buying from Ebay. They have some beautiful colors and selection :)

Snooty reminded me of something.. when I was in AC Moore yesterday I was looking at some hooks and there was a lady there at a table and asked if I knitted.. I said no I crocheted.. she said "oh well they give free classes for that too!" All bright smiles and cheerful outlook..

Now you have to remember, I'm a bit of a loner... I tend to keep to myself and I'm not really one of those smile at everyone types.. add that I was hot.. I was tired.. I was cranky.. and I think I might have been a bit short with her when I told her I had been crocheting for years :blush I got the feeling she felt a little let down... she was so bright and cheerful about lessons..... and I've been feeling horrible about it ever since. *sigh* I reckon I'm going to have to go back in there next Saturday, pull out my project bag and sit and shoot the breeze for awhile.. :lol Actually it looked like a fun gathering once they all got started..

Archived