Mystery Pattern ~ Pattern Testers Wanted

Midds

Hi everyone! :waving

I just finished designing my first pattern! :yay

I am looking for 3 testers. If I have more than 3 respond, I will choose and it may not necessarily be the first three to respond.

These are the conditions to test:

1. You must have tested for someone else before and completed the test. (I will verify this through any post links you give me and may contact the designer.)
  2. You will need to be a member of the 'ville for at least 3 months, with at least 30 posts and be an active member and not flaked out on anything (swaps, tests, etc).
  3. This is going to be a mystery test. Meaning I will not show you a picture of the finished product because I want to make sure you can follow the pattern without looking at a picture for help. I will not tell you what you are making, so please don't ask.

Expectations:

1. Constructive criticism-Remember this is the first pattern that I have written out so I want you to be honest but constructive.
  2. Finished testing with picture, comments & suggestions emailed to me by Sunday, October 11, 2009 at 5 pm central time. Emailed to crochet dash goddess at hotmail dot com.
  3. If you have questions or need clarification please let me know.

Materials needed:

Size 10 cotton thread

Size 6 steel crochet hook

Stitch markers

If you are chosen to test you should be able to finish this in 1 evening (approx 2 hours or so), depending on how fast you crochet. You must agree not to under any circumstances give, post, forward, publicly print this pattern to anyone else or anywhere as I have not decided if I am selling it or posting it as a free pattern.

Testers that are chosen will be notified by email with the pattern attached by 6 pm central time on Thursday, October 8, 2009. If you are interested in testing, send me an email at crochet dash goddess at hotmail dot com.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!! EMAIL THEM TO ME ONLY!

Thank you!!! :hug

Archived